Berger chasm: objective -1000m (Vercors Massif)
from 3000 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
Berger Chasm is the first chasm in which cavers have reached the depth -1000 meters, in the 50s.
It is a major cavity of Vercors Massif and of Rhône-Alpes region, for its beauty and for the variety of the route it offers. Large wells, vast galleries, magnificent gours (succession of basins dug by the water), lake and underground canyon, are among the treasures to discover in this adventure.
Down to the coast -1000m is a beautiful goal, and this makes it a committed outing: very long, but very beautiful!
The price includes
- Supervision by the caving instructor
- The following equipment: harness, helmet with lighting, caving suit
- Collective equipment: waterproofs cans and caving backpacks will be at your disposal for the transport of picnics
The price does not include
- Your personal belongings: sneakers, boots or mountain shoes, jogging pants, long-sleeved tee-shirt (avoid cotton and prefer technical clothing), warm sweater or fleece jacket, change of clothes for the end of the activity
- Lunch: provide compact foods that do not fear shocks (avoid fruits) and water
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking