Angon canyon, lower part (Annecy, Haute-Savoie)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of Angon in its lower part is a course of initiation and discovery located downstream of the waterfall of Angon. It overlooks the lake of Annecy in Haute-Savoie.
Perfect for a discovery of the canyoning activity, you will have the opportunity to approach all its facets, gently. I will also take videos and pictures during the descent so that you can bring back good memories at home. In summary, this outing is ideal for a cool half day with family or friends.
The canyon course is complete but still suitable for children. All along the descent, you can do a series of jumps, natural slides and small abseils. Walking in the stream is easy because it is smooth and grippy. In this canyon it is possible to make the slide of the "letter box" (an original and sensational slide/siphon).
If you are looking for another canyoning initiation course in the region, don't hesitate to follow me in the canyon of Ternèze-Boyat above Chambéry. And for the more adventurous and experienced, I advise you to continue the experience and to go down the full Angon canyon.
- Meeting near Talloires, 30 minutes drive from Annecy or Albertville.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Walk back: 10 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: 2.5 hours.
- Negative altitude difference: 200 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the material necessary for the practice of the activity: neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, lanyards, neoprene socks.
- Professional liability insurance.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting in Talloires.
- Personal equipment to bring: swimming suit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking