Angon canyon, lower part (Annecy, Haute-Savoie)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of Angon in its lower part is an initiation and discovery course located downstream of the spectacular waterfall of Angon. It overlooks the lake of Annecy in Haute-Savoie.
Perfect for a first approach of the canyoning activity, you will have all along the course the opportunity to see all its facets, gently. I will also take videos and pictures during the descent so that you can bring back good memories at home. In summary, this outing is ideal for a cool half-day with family or friends.
The descent of the canyon is complete but nevertheless adapted to children. During this course you will make jumps, slides in natural toboggans and small abseils. Walking in the stream is easy because of the smooth and sticky ground. In this canyon it is also possible to make the famous slide of the "boîte aux lettres" (letter box), an original and sensational slide/siphon. All this makes it a varied and playful course that will please everyone.
If you are looking for another canyoning initiation course in the region, don't hesitate to follow me in the canyon of Ternèze-Boyat above Chambéry. And for the more adventurous and experienced, I advise you to continue the experience and to go down the almost full Angon canyon.
- Meeting point near Talloires, about 30 minutes drive from Annecy or Albertville.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Walk back: 10 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: about two and a half hours.
- Negative altitude difference: 200 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the material necessary for the practice of the activity: neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, lanyards, neoprene socks.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Videos and photos of the outing!
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Talloires.
- Personal equipment to bring: swimming suit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking