Angon canyon - lower part (Annecy, Haute-Savoie)
from 45 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of Angon's cascade in its discovery version is an initiation canyon downstream of the waterfall of Angon, and above Annecy Lake in Haute-Savoie.
The canyon route is complete but suitable for children. You chase jumps, natural slides and small abseils. The walk in the stream is easy because smooth and adherent. In this canyon it is possible to do the toboggan of the "mailbox" (a toboggan / siphon original and with sensations).
With a canyoning instructor you will be able to get started on abseiling. I will also make videos and photos during the descent, enough to bring good memories home. This outing is ideal for a cool half-day with the family.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes
- Walk back: 10 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 2h30
- Altitude difference: 200m
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Equipment loan: harness with via ferrata lanyards, helmet, quickdraw...
- Price: 50 € / pax, 45 € from 6 persons
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking