Angon sports canyon (Annecy, Haute-Savoie)
from 60 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of the Angon waterfall is located above the lake of Annecy in Haute-Savoie and, in its sportive version, it proposes a spectacular course in steep gorges. Sculpted by the passage of water during millions of years, those are absolutely magnificent and amazing. Do go down in this canyon, you will need to be in good physical condition and be able to swim, but no experience of the activity is mandatory.
This descent is perfect to learn about abseiling techniques, toboggans and precision jumps (never mandatory in canyoning). If you are on a bachelor party, I can take videos and pictures along the canyon.
The itinerary starts with an impressive 45 meters abseiling from the platform of the waterfall viewpoint. You then follow with a second long abseil of 30 meters before reaching the lower part of the Angon canyon. In this section, the canyon becomes easier and more fun with the "boite aux lettres" (mailbox) slide, jumps, small abseils, etc.
If you are looking for an introduction to canyoning in the region, I advise you to follow me in the canyon of Ternèze-Boyat above Chambéry.
- Meeting near Talloires, about 30 minutes drive from Annecy or Albertville.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 10 minutes.
- Walk back: 10 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: about three hours and a half.
- Negative altitude difference: 300 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the material necessary for the practice of the activity: neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, lanyards, neoprene socks.
- Professional liability insurance.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting near Talloires.
- Personal equipment to bring: swimming suit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking