Exploration hike in the Veynes forest (Hautes-Alpes)
from 25 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Go on a hike exploring the Veynes forest in the Buëch valley, between deep ravines and vertiginous rocky ridges.
This hiking proposal in the Hautes-Alpes is meant to be eco-friendly: meeting and leave at Veynes station at the arrival of the train from Grenoble at 10.30am. A departure from Valence at 6.56am allows to join that of Grenoble.
Route in loop with a departure at 850 meters of altitude, passing by the Cuberselle Pass (1254m) then that of Combe Noire and returning to Veynes via Serre, Gué and the Barn.
Provide the basic equipment for a day hike: backpack, drink, rain raincoat, hat, lunch, sunglasses, change of clothes and adapted shoes of course!
- Alternation of different environments: forests, open summits, itinerary conducive to geology and depending on the period to discover a rich and specific flora. Wildlife is present and encounters and surprises are common.
- The return is set for 7pm at the station, which allows to leave at 7.13pm to Grenoble, Valence or other destinations. If you travel by car: there is a car park on site!
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of hiking poles if reserved during booking.
- First aid kit and radio.
- Binoculars and spyglass for observations.
- Specific price for groups, associations, schools.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking