Climbing stay in Kalymnos, intermediate level
from 600 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Come and enjoy this 6-day rock climbing course and discover Kalymnos, one of the most beautiful climbing site in the world. You will focus on improving your technique and the mental aspects of climbing.
During this course I will cover all the aspects to ensure your safety and allow you to gain confidence in climbing and belaying
This stay is for indoor climbers who have never climbed outdoors and climbers wishing to improve their skills.
The program is based on 8 days, it includes your two days of arrival and departure.
Arrival on Kalymnos, in Pothia harbour, then you can make your way to your chosen accommodation. I highly recommend to stay in Masouri or Myrties as these areas are closest to the crags and the most convenient for your stay (shops, restaurants, etc).
D2 to D3: Climbing.
We go to the cliffs for 4 to 5 hours of climbing. The rest of the day you can relax at the beach, discover the surrounding villages, enjoy your evening with Greek cuisine, etc.
D4: Boat trip.
We board for a sea trip. In the vicinity of the island's fish farms, dolphins are regularly present: jump into the water to try to observe these playful mammals. Then try deep water soloing, climb over the sea... unforgettable! Unless you are Alex Honnold you will probably end up in the sea, so be prepared to swim!
D5 to D7: Climbing.
Get back into the rhythm with 4 to 5 hours of climbing. Progress at your own pace on the island's many routes! One day will be dedicated to climbing on Telendos, the iconic island in front of Kalymnos.
It’s the end of your trip, feel free to leave whenever you want. The transfer is to be organised by your own means.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor (4 to 5 hours per day during 6 days).
- Climbing equipment provided (excluding climbing shoes): harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, etc.
- Daily transfers to/from climbing spots.
The price does not include
- Transfers to and from Kos airport.
- Activities not mentioned in the program or other expenses incurred.
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- I highly recommend to stay in Masouri or Myrties as they are closest to the crags and most convenient for your stay (shops, restaurants etc).
- Contact me, I can give you some advice.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking