Exploration trekking in Spiti valley (Indian Himalayas)
from 730 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a wonderful trek to explore the Spiti Valley in the Indian Himalayas!
From Delhi, the drivers will take us to Manali and then to the Parvati Valley. We will then meet our porters and our kitchen team led by Chef Mani for an 8-day crossing that will take us to the valley of Spiti, a Tibetan enclave rich in monuments and monasteries. After 4 days of excursions and visits of this valley, we will return by Shimla to visit Delhi.
D1: Meet at the hotel in Delhi.
D2: Road to Manali - Cottage in Kasol.
D3: Rest, visits ...
D4 to D11: Trekking (nights in tents, meals in mess tent with seats).
D12 to D16: Visit of the valleys of Spiti with our drivers.
Nights in cottage and hotel in Shimla.
D17: Shimla-Delhi transfer.
Night in a comfort hotel.
D18: Guided tour of Delhi and its surroundings.
D19: Free day in Delhi.
D20: Early departure for the airport and separation.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Organization of the trek
- Relations with the agency
- The guide's fees
The price does not include
- Flight to Delhi (possible group departure from Geneva): approx. 600€
- Visa (120€)
- Services via the on-site agency: 2670€ on a base 4 people or 2440€ for 8 people
- Drinks, tips, extras and meals in Delhi or on the road: 6€ / meal
- Travel and trekking abroad insurance (eg Vieux Campeur, Diot mountain, FFCAM ...)
- Hotels, lodges, tent for 2 during trekking
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking