"La Grande Falaise" via ferrata in Freissinières (Hautes-Alpes)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
First via ferrata created in France, the "Grande Falaise" via ferrata in Freissinières is a must!
It's a real mountain trail, a smart and wild way. It consists of two distinct parts, an escape route in case of bad weather and a beautiful return path. Everything to spend a beautiful day in the mountains, from 12 years old.
Possible departure every day of the summer on request.
- Appointment in Argentière-la-Bessée
- Carpooling to Fressinières, about 15 minutes drive
- Approach of 30 minutes then let's go for a route that plays at best with the edges of this beautiful cliff: 1000m long for 200m vertical drop. A wilder course than the modern via ferrata, where the progression on the rock is omnipresent and playful
- Small break in the middle, then we go for the second part, more technical, to reach the top
- Return along a beautiful path in the middle of the cliffs (1h)
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of via ferrata equipment: harness, lanyards, helmet...
- Safety equipment
The price does not include
- Your trip to the meeting point
- Your food
- Repatriation insurance (mandatory)
- Anything that is not included in the previous section
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking