Freissinières via ferrata (Écrins, Hautes-Alpes)
from 65 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
First via ferrata created in France, the "Grande Falaise" via ferrata in Freissinières is a must!
In the heart of the Écrins massif, it offers a real mountain route, a smart and wild way. It consists of two distinct parts, an escape route in case of bad weather and a beautiful return path. Everything to spend a beautiful day in the mountains, from 12 years old.
Possible departure every day of the summer on request.
- Appointment in Argentière-la-Bessée.
- Carpooling to Fressinières, about 15 minutes drive.
- Approach of 30 minutes then let's go for a route that plays at best with the edges of this beautiful cliff: 1000 meters long for 200 of vertical drop. A wilder course than the modern via ferrata, where the progression on the rock is omnipresent and playful.
- Snack break in the middle, then we go for the second part, more technical, to reach the top.
- Return along a beautiful path in the middle of the cliffs (1 hour).
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of via ferrata equipment: harness, lanyard, helmet...
- Safety equipment.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Repatriation insurance (mandatory).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking