Ski touring and sailing in Spitsbergen (Svalbard)
from 6450 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a ride to the north, to Spitsbergen aboard the Aztec Lady, for 11 days of ski touring and exploration on this boat now familiar with the place and the crew knowing the place very well.
From big curve to corridor, in the middle of an innumerable fauna and in an amazing environement, you will love skiing in Spitsbergen!
The supervision is done by 2 mountain guides for 8 adventurers, for more comfort and more security.
D1: Meet in Longyearbyen and board the Aztec Lady at the end of the day.
Meet the crew, visit the boat, instructions on board, installation in your double cabins, first drink and first night on board.
D2 to D12: We will sail every day, according to the desires, the weather, the bears, our curiosity and the sea, to go skiing where we want, where the eyes do not look. Glacier ski touring, looking for the beautiful line, without constraint, as I like. The pleasure of skiing first, the name of the summit is just a pretext.
There is something for everyone, from the great valley to the magic corridor, to the line that runs to the sea.
Return to Longyearbyen by an ultimate navigation at night. Evening on the boat.
D13: Disembarkation and return flight.
The price includes
- 11 days available for ski touring (maximum).
- Supervision by 2 mountain guides for a small group of 8 skiers.
- Charter of the Aztec Lady and its crew.
- Your full board accomodation on the boat: breakfast, sandwich for lunch, snack, dinner.
- The guides' accomodations.
- Mandatory protective rifles.
The price does not include
- Round trip flights.
- Additional hotel costs according to your flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Possible taxi / bus fares.
- Home / airport travel expenses to and from the airport.
- Personal expenses.
- Research, rescue and repatriation mandatory insurance.
- Cancellation insurance (highly recommended).
- Equipment for the practice of ski touring.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- All inclusive accommodation aboard Aztec Lady, 90-ton sailboat, comfortable and equipped for polar regions.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking