Ski touring in Abruzzo
Duration : 7 days
Level : intermediate
from 530 € / p. from 4 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and discover, with skis on, the region of Abruzzo which is located in Italy, east of Rome, and which dominates the Adriatic Sea.
During this stay, you will visit three different massifs including the Gran Sasso which culminates at 2912 meters of altitude at the top of Corno Grande.
If you want to visit new horizons, I propose you other ski touring trips :
- in Ladakh and Zanskar,
- in the fjords of northern and western Iceland,
- in the mountains of Turkey.
- From small villages, you practice ski touring every day according to the weather and snow conditions.
- On average we have stages lasting 5 to 8 hours as well as some visits.
The price includes
- Supervision of the mountain guide.
- The guide's fees and expenses.
- Loan of specific equipment: avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, etc.
The price does not include
- Transports: flights to and from Roma, and car rental on site.
- Search and rescue insurance.
- Fees: accommodation, meals, drinks, taxis and lifts where applicable.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In village cottage.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking