Snowshoeing weekend in Alpe du Grand Serre (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the heart of the department of Isère, the Taillefer massif contains beautiful wild routes perfect for the practice of snowshoeing. I propose you to come and discover them during those two days.
Treat yourself to this relaxing weekend to discover the Alpe du Grand Serre and its exceptional views of the mountains of Dauphiné: Vercors, Belledonne, Chartreuse, Grandes Rousses, Écrins... The beautiful Taillefer lakes will be the the favorite destinations of our snowshoes hikes.
D1 (Saturday): Snowshoes hike to the Perimeter hut.
Appointment at 12.30pm at the holiday center of Nivose.
At 2pm departure of the snowshoes hike in the southern face of the Taillefer, winter refuge of the chamois. You will enjoy a breathtaking panorama on the Grand Serre and Armet massifs and on the Roizonne valley.
Positive altitude difference: 400m, walking time: 3 hours.
D2 (Sunday): The today snowshoes hike will take you to the Taillefer lakes, hidden in the Canadian forest or set amid the pastures.
Positive altitude difference: 700m, walking time: 6 hours.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance.
- Walking shoes for snowshoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Nivôse family house at Alpe of Grand Serre / La Morte.
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed