Snowshoeing day on the wolf track (Taillefer, Isère)
from 35 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Treat yourself to a day of nature discovery to learn more about the wildlife that inhabits the Taillefer Massif, in particular the wolf.
The Taillefer lakes will be the preferred destination of our hike.
The snowshoeing hike that will take you to the Taillefer lakes, passes through beautiful fir forests where there is an important wildlife. Here the wolf is at home and it is not uncommon to find his trace. Our day will be punctuated with many stops to better know "Lupus Canis".
Altitude difference: 500m, walking time: 6h.
This program can be modified at any time depending on the climatic, nivological and physical conditions of the participants. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance
- Walking shoes for snowshoes
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "The price includes" section
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking