Snowshoeing weekend in Oisans (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the south of the department of Isère, Oisans, the most alpine massif of Dauphiné, offers magnificent snowshoes hikes in the Écrins National Park.
Rich of a protected alpine fauna, the discovery of the wild valleys of Vénéon and their lost hamlets offers great mountain moments often punctuated by the meeting of a chamois.
D1 (Saturday): Snowshoeing above Bourg-d'Oisans.
Appointment at 12.30pm in Bourg-d'Oisans for a picnic.
At 2pm departure of the snowshoes hike to the forgotten village of Sappey overlooking the immense plain of Bourg-d'Oisans. This will be an opportunity to retrace the life of the people of the Oisans mountains in the past. Here we are on the panoramic balcony of Oisans which offers beautiful views of the high peaks of the Belledonne and Grandes Rousses massifs.
Positive altitude difference: 400 meters, walking time: 3 hours.
D2 (Sunday): Snowshoes hike in the huge and wild Lavey valley, in the heart of the Écrins National Park.
Today, you will hike in the paradise of chamois, in the heart of the high peaks of Oisans.
Positive altitude difference: 700 meters, walking time: 6 hours.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance.
- Walking shoes for snowshoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Lodge / hotel "La Cordée" in Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans.
- To be confirmed