Snowshoeing weekend in Oisans (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Oisans, the most alpine massif of Dauphiné, offers magnificent hikes in the Écrins National Park.
Rich of protected alpine fauna, the discovery of the wild valleys of Vénéon and their lost hamlets offers great mountain moments often punctuated by the meeting of a chamois.
D1 (Saturday): Appointment at 12.30pm in Bourg-d'Oisans for a picnic.
At 2pm departure of the hike to the forgotten village of Sappey overlooking the immense plain of Bourg-d'Oisans. This will be an opportunity to trace previously life of this people of the mountains of Oisans. Here we are on the panoramic balcony of Oisans which offers beautiful views of the high peaks of the massifs of Belledonne and Grandes Rousses.
Altitude difference: 400m, walking time: 3h.
D2 (Sunday): Hike in the huge wild valley of the Lavey, in the heart of the Écrins National Park.
It is the paradise of chamois in the heart of the high peaks of Oisans.
Altitude difference: 700m, walking time: 6h.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance
- Walking shoes for snowshoes
- Anything that is not mentioned in "The price includes" section
- Lodge / hotel "La Cordée" in Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans
- To be confirmed