Snowshoeing weekend in the pastures of Matheysine (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The pastures of Matheysine in Isère dominate the large plateau of Laffrey with its large lakes of glacial origin.
At the top of the pastures opens a remarkable panorama on the high peaks of Belledonne, Dévoluy and Vercors. The Senepy alp is a route where the fabulous scenery is often dotted with flying men ... Who will find Napoleon's eagle hidden in the landscape?
D1 (Saturday): Appointment at 12.30pm at the lodging for picnic, then departure at 2pm.
Escapade around the lodging for the mountain pasture of Conest and the mountain of Beauregard which offers nice views on the massifs of the Grenoblois basin and the lakes of Laffrey. It is here that it will be necessary to seek the eagle of Napoleon!
Altitude difference: 400m, walking time: 3 hours.
D2 (Sunday): Breakfast at 7:30, departure at 8:30.
You will cross the Senepy alp, a mountain located at the extreme south of the plateau and offering 360° views of Devoluy, Vercors and Drac Valley. Watch out for flying men. You will browse the largest cattle pasture in France.
Elevation gain: 800m, walking time: 6 hours.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance
- Walking shoes for snowshoes
- Anything that is not mentioned in "The price includes" section
- La Peyrouse cottage in Saint-Jean-de-Vaux
- To be confirmed