Snowshoeing stay in the Hautes-Alpes
from 550 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This snowshoeing holiday is a stay of discovery of several mountains of the Hautes-Alpes: the Champsaur, the Dévoluy, the mountains around Serre-Ponçon lake, the Embrunais.
The main thing will be to have fun and discover the beautiful landscape under the sun of the Hautes-Alpes, by walking at our own pace!
D1 (Monday): The Champsaur.
This day is devoted to the discovery of the activity and of the Champsaur valley: choice and settings of equipment, warm ups, taking into account everyone's expectations, security concepts (transceiver demo, expainations on nivology).
D2 (Tuesday): Reallon.
Nice walk with a breathtaking view of Serre-Ponçon lake.
D3 (Wednesday): The Embrunais.
Relaxing day in the forest. Slow climb to the lake of Sainte-Marguerite. Beautiful show in perspective!
D4 (Thursday): The Dévoluy massif.
A beautiful day in perspective, with a small nice collar and a superb view of the Dévoluy massif!
This program is given as an indication and can be modified according to weather conditions and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Accommodation in our cottage for 6 days.
- Lunch (picnic), dinner, breakfast, from reception (D0) to separation, snack during outings.
- Transport by minibus for the 4 days of snowshoes hikes.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to arrive at the cottage and to leave the cottage (possibility to pick you up at Gap station).
- Drinks and additional expenses.
- Transceiver, shovel, probe security kit for those who do not have it (42€).
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- "La radiaire" cottage in Gap.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking