Snowshoeing stay in Hautes-Alpes
from 550 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This snowshoeing holiday is a stay of discovery of several mountains of Hautes-Alpes: Champsaur, Dévoluy, Serre-Ponçon, Embrunais.
The main thing will be to have fun and discover the beautiful landscape under the sun of the Hautes-Alpes, by walking at our own pace!
D1 (Monday): Champsaur.
This day is devoted to the discovery of the activity and the valley: choice and settings of equipment, warm ups, taking into account everyone's expectations, security concepts (transceiver demo, expainations on nivology).
D2 (Tuesday): Reallon.
Nice walk with a breathtaking view of Serre-Ponçon Lake.
D3 (Wednesday): Embrunais.
Relaxing day in the forest. Slow climb to the lake of Sainte-Marguerite. Beautiful show in perspective!
D4 (Thursday): Dévoluy.
A beautiful day in perspective, with a small nice collar and a superb view of Dévoluy!
This program is given as an indication and can be modified according to weather conditions and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Accommodation in our cottage for 6 days
- Lunch (picnic), dinner, breakfast, from reception (J0) to separation, snack during outings
- Transport by minibus for 4 days of hikes
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Transport to arrive at the cottage and to leave the cottage (possibility to pick you up at Gap station)
- Drinks and additional expenses
- Transceiver, shovel, probe security kit for those who do not have it (42€)
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance
- "La radiaire" cottage in Gap
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking