Snowshoeing weekend in the Vercors (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
During this beautiful weekend, the highlands of the Vercors will offer you an exceptional wild site for the practice of snowshoeing.
But these days of snowshoes hiking are also full of history: that of the maquis of Vercors and the ascent of Mont Aiguille. The high plateaus of the Vercors Regional Park nature reserve are also home to preserved fauna and flora, and they exude an incredible sense of wholeness.
D1 (Saturday): Meet at 12.30pm at the hotel for the picnic.
Departure of the snowshoes hike at 2pm towards the peaks of Platary with beautiful panoramas on Trièves, on the cliffs of the Vercors massif, on the Mont Aiguille and on the Dévoluy.
Positive elevation: 350m, walking time: 6 hours.
D2 (Sunday): Snowshoes hike in the Vercors highlands nature reserve.
Climb to the plateau by Pas de l'Aiguille or Pas de l'Essaurre (depending on the snow conditions). A wild atmosphere awaits you for the crossing of a historic step, as well as views to Diois and Ventoux. Return to the vehicle around 5pm and dispersion of the group.
Positive elevation: 600m, walking time: 6 hours.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance.
- Walking shoes for snowshoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- "Gai Soleil du Mont Aiguille" hotel, hamlet of "La Richardière" in Chichilianne.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking