Snowshoeing weekend in the alpine pastures of Trièves (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The high mountain pastures of Trièves offer hilly paths at the foot of the imposing cliffs of Dévoluy.
These snowshoeing hikes, located on the border of the Southern Alps, are also decorated with the immense cliff of Southern Vercors where the peaks of Mont Aiguille and Grand Veymont stand out. Our outings in the mountain pastures dominate the Trièves, Huguenot Asylum country that have marked the history of this territory.
D1 (Saturday): appointment 12:30pm at the cottage, then hiking around.
At 2pm, hike to the Pass of Chante at the foot of the immense cliffs of Vercors and Dévoluy, to discover Trièves.
Positive elevation: 400m, walking time: 3h.
D2 (Sunday): hiking in the pastures of Pointe Feuillette that dominate Trièves and South Vercors. The imposing peaks of the Jarjatte, sentinel of Buëch, will watch over us. Return to the vehicle around 5pm and split of the group.
Positive elevation: 700m, walking time: 6h.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance
- Walking shoes for snowshoes
- Anything that is not mentioned in "The price includes" section
- "La Margelière" cottage in Tréminis
- To be confirmed