Snowshoeing weekend in Belledonne (Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the departments of Isère and Savoie, the Belledonne massif, with its high peaks of nearly 3000 meters above sea level, offers you a very alpine atmosphere.
The snowshoeing trails offered here allow you to enjoy the magic of the snowy forest, as well as the well-deserved discovery of this huge mountain range that represents an exceptional site.
You will reach the top of the Grand Rocher, to admire a breathtaking panorama on the summits of the Chartreuse massif.
D1 (Saturday): Appointment at 12:30pm at the cottage, then hiking around.
At 2pm, start of the snowshoes hike to the Chalet de l'Aulp Bernard via a forest path that leads to the meadow of alpine pastures of the Aulp.
Positive elevation: 400m, walking time: 3 hours.
D2 (Sunday): Snowshoes hike to reach the summit of the grand Rocher (1926m).
Located between Chartreuse and the high peaks of Belledonne, a breathtaking panorama awaits you overthere.
Return to the vehicle around 5pm and split of the group.
Positive elevation: 700m, walking time: 6 hours.
This program can be modified at any time according to the climatic conditions, nivological and physical abilities of the participants as well as the availability of accommodation. Ultimately I remain the only judge of the program.
The price includes
- Accommodation: one night in a lodge with half board, from D1 dinner to D2 breakfast.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Cancellation and interruption of stay insurance.
- Walking shoes for snowshoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- "L'Essentiel" cottage in Fond-de-France, 38580 La Ferrière.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking