Nature raid by dog sled in the Vercors
from 450 € / p. from 3 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a unique 2-day dog sledding experience to discover the snow-covered landscapes of the Vercors massif.
In terms of sled dogs, the nature raid is the Grail of adventure!
Going on a nature raid is part of your personal commitment, it's pushing your limits...
But it is also about learning autonomy, living nature, returning to your roots, physically surpassing yourself... We don't decide to do a dog sledding nature raid like we decide to do an evening with friends or order pizzas ;-)
If you like sport, if you are in good physical condition, if you enjoy nature and if neither the cold nor outdoor life bothers you, then don't hesitate any longer...
This unique experience will provide an opportunity for a total return to nature in winter.
Nature raids are open to teenagers from 14 years old, and departures are confirmed from 3 people.
As my english is not fluent, please contact me only if you have french basics. Thank you for your comprehension.
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher.
- Provision of a hitch.
- Musher's civil liability insurance.
- Meals and accommodation during the raid.
The price does not include
- Access packages to the slopes to be taken on the site of the Drôme resorts.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
For the nature raid, bring the following personal equipment:
- High and warm shoes, preferably with laces and soft crampons.
- Warm mountain clothing such as ski clothing, gaiters or pants gaiters, gloves, hat.
- Small backpack with a fleece jacket for lunch, 1l of water minimum, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunscreen.
For the evening:
- Additionnal clothes: T-shirt, pants, warm socks, underwear.
- Small pair of sport shoes or slippers.
- Warm sleeping bag.
- Flashlight or headlamp.
- Small toiletries (no shower), you can provide wipes for example
Think of the dogs: thank you for not taking too much stuff with you because it's heavy for them duting the climbs!
- Rustic accommodation in unguarded mountain huts, no water (no shower, no toilet), no electricity.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking