Arolla-Zermatt ski touring high road (Valais)
from 360 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Departing from the charming village of Arolla in the Swiss Valais, you join the mythical Haute Route route of Chamonix-Zermatt for 4 magnificent days of ski touring in the high mountains.
D1: Go up to the Dix's hut.
D2: Crossing of the Pigne d'Arolla and descent to the Vignettes hut.
D3: Crossing to the Schönbiel hut.
D4: Crossing to Zermatt.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- The mountain guide's fees
- Specific equipment and safety kit's loan if necessary
The price does not include
- Transfers (carpooling possible)
- Accommodation in shelters
- Personal equipment
- Mountain insurance valid in Switzerland
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking