Haute route Arolla-Zermatt ski touring (Valais)
from 360 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Departing from the charming village of Arolla in the Swiss Valais, you join the mythical Haute Route of Chamonix-Zermatt for 4 magnificent days of ski touring in the high mountains.
D1: Climb to the Dix's hut.
D2: Crossing of the Pigne d'Arolla and descent to the Vignettes hut.
D3: Crossing to the Schönbiel hut.
D4: Crossing to Zermatt.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The mountain guide's fees.
- Specific equipment and safety kit's loan if necessary.
The price does not include
- Transport (carpooling possible).
- Accommodation in shelters.
- Personal equipment.
- Mountain insurance valid in Switzerland.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In huts.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking