Hiking and yoga weekend in the Hautes-Alpes
from 360 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you, with Paula, a yoga teacher, a hiking and yoga weekend in the Hautes-Alpes, for beginners as well as initiates.
Hiking is mainly for people who want to discover the activity and who are not especially great sportsmen! The efforts are not violent and the elevations remain modest, the main thing being to have fun.
In addition to the playful aspect of these outings, these hikes will allow you to be in touch with nature, to reconnect with a natural simplicity, to "be in the mountains" and also to enjoy the magnificent Champsaur's landscapes under the sun of the Hautes-Alpes, while walking at your own pace!
Combining hiking in the mountains and yoga is a oubvious: to converge the body, the breath, the mind, the attention converge towards well-being, to take a step back, to rise... And to walk towards oneself by crossing landscapes to which one agrees while being impregnated with the peace and the harmony which they release. These are the experiences to which we invite you.
Arrival on Thursday from 3pm and installation in the lodge in Gap.
Hiking program (forecast):
- D1 (Friday): Tourrond valley and its chamois and ibexes.
- D2 (Saturday): Céuze mountain.
- D3 (Sunday): Laye and the peak of Gleize.
Departure from the gite around 5pm.
- Paula will offer you 2 daily yoga sessions, in the morning when you wake up at 7am and at the end of the day before dinner at 6.30pm. These sessions are built from classical postures (Asana) and controlled breathing exercises (Pranayama). These Viniyoga practices are adapted to the effort and needs of the participants.
- After a presentation and exchange time around a theme combining Patanjali's sutra yoga and personal development, a guided meditation or relaxation will end the day.
The price includes
- Accommodation in the lodge.
- Lunch (picnic), dinners, breakfasts from the reception to the separation, outings supplies (snacks).
- Yoga classes morning and evening.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Your transport to and from the lodge (possibility to pick you up at Gap train station)
- Drinks and extra expenses.
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance.
- Paula can also offer massages at a rate of 60€ / hour.
- Insurance: it is optional but I am legally obliged to offer it to you. The simple fact of holding a bank card can, in some cases, cover you in part (ask your banker for more information). I offer you an insurance with many guarantees: cancellation, assistance/repatriation, interruption, luggage damage. Its amount is 70€ for the stay. It must be taken out and paid in full upon registration. The details of the contract and the procedure to follow if necessary will be sent to you with your registration confirmation or on request.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- La Radiaire lodge in Gap.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking