Hiking and yoga stay in the Hautes-Alpes
from 770 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
With Paula, a yoga teacher, I propose you a hiking and yoga stay in the Hautes-Alpes for beginners as well as initiates.
Hiking is mainly for people who want to discover the activity and who are not especially great sportsmen! The efforts are not violent and the altitude differences are modest, the main thing being to have fun.
In addition to the playful aspect of these outings, these hikes will allow you to be in touch with nature, to reconnect with a natural simplicity, to "be in the mountains" and also to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of Champsaur under the sun of the Hautes-Alpes by walking at your own pace!
Combining hiking in the mountains and yoga is obvious: to make the body, the breath, the mind, the attention converge towards well-being, to take a step back, to rise... And to walk towards oneself by crossing landscapes to which one agrees while being impregnated with the peace and the harmony which they release. These are the experiences to which we invite you.
Hiking program (forecast) :
D1 (Sunday): Arrival from 3pm and installation in the gite at Gap.
D2 (Monday): Laye and the peak of Gleize.
D3 (Tuesday): Visit of the cheese dairy of the Pré la Combe and walk towards the Croix de Saint-Philippe.
D4 (Wednesday): Le Palastre and visit of the sheperd's house.
D5 (Thursday): Malcros canal and the bocage of Champsaur, and visit of the highland gardens in Chaillol.
D6 (Friday): Departure around 11am.
- Paula will offer you 2 daily yoga sessions, in the morning when you wake up at 7am and at the end of the day before dinner at 6.30pm. These sessions are built from classical postures (Asana) and controlled breathing exercises (Pranayama). These Viniyoga practices are adapted to the effort and needs of the participants.
- After a presentation and exchange time around a theme combining Patanjali's sutra yoga and personal development, a guided meditation or relaxation will close the day.
The price includes
- Accommodation in lodge
- Lunch (picnic), evening meals, breakfasts from the reception to the separation, outing supplies (snacks)
- Yoga classes morning and evening
- Supervision by the mountain leader
The price does not include
- Your transport to and from the lodge (possibility to pick you up at Gap train station)
- Drinks and extra expenses
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance
- Paula can also offer massages at a rate of 60€ / hour
- Insurance: it is optional but I am legally obliged to offer it to you. The simple fact of holding a bank card can, in some cases, cover you in part (ask your banker for more information). I offer you an insurance with many guarantees: cancellation, assistance/repatriation, interruption, luggage damage. Its amount is 70€ for the stay. It must be taken out and paid in full upon registration. The details of the contract and the procedure to follow if necessary will be sent to you with your registration confirmation or on request.
- To be confirmed