Hiking stay in the Hautes-Alpes
from 600 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This hiking stay is an opportunity to discover several massifs of the Hautes-Alpes: Champsaur, Gapençais, Serre-Ponçon, Embrunais.
The main aim will be to enjoy yourself and discover the magnificent landscape under the Hautes-Alpes sun, while walking at our pace!
D0 (Sunday) : arrival from 3pm at the lodge "la Radiaire".
D1 (Monday): Champsaur.
This day will take you to the forest of Laye and the peak of Gleize to discover the Champsaur valley.
D2 (Tuesday): Gapençais.
We'll go to the Céüze circus for a walk above Gap.
D3 (Wednesday): Serre-Ponçon.
Nice walk towards the aiguilles de Chabrières with a breathtaking view on the lake of Serre-Ponçon.
D4 (Thursday): Embrunais.
Relaxing day in the forest and in the mountain pastures. Slow ascent towards the lake of Sainte-Marguerite. Beautiful show in perspective!
This program is given as an indication and can be modified according to weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Accommodation in lodge.
- Lunch (picnic), dinners, breakfasts from the reception to the separation, outings supplies (snacks).
- Loan of hiking poles.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Your transport to and from the lodge (possibility to pick you up at Gap train station).
- Drinks and extra expenses.
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- La Radiaire lodge in Gap.
- To be confirmed