Hiking stay in the Hautes-Alpes
from 561 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This hiking stay is an opportunity for you to discover several massifs of the Hautes-Alpes: Champsaur, Gapençais, Serre-Ponçon, Embrunais.
The main aim will be to enjoy yourself and discover the magnificent landscape under the Hautes-Alpes sun, while walking at our pace!
If you want to discover a wild valley of the Hautes-Alpes, I also propose a trek in the Valgaudemard. And if you want to immerse yourself even more in the mountains, why not try bivouacking in the Champsaur?
D0: Arrival and installation.
Arrival from 3pm at the lodge "la Radiaire".
D1: The Champsaur valley.
This day will take you to the forest of Laye and the peak of Gleize to discover the Champsaur valley.
D2: Gap region.
We'll go to the Céüze circus for a walk above Gap.
D3 (: Serre-Ponçon.
Nice walk towards the aiguilles de Chabrières with a breathtaking view on the lake of Serre-Ponçon.
D4: Embrun region.
Relaxing day in the forest and in the mountain pastures. Slow ascent towards the lake of Sainte-Marguerite. Beautiful show in perspective!
D5: End of the stay and departure.
Release of the lodge at 10am and separation.
This program is given as an indication and can be modified according to weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Accommodation in lodge for the 6 days.
- Lunch (picnic), dinners, breakfasts from the reception to the separation.
- Loan of hiking poles.
The price does not include
- Your transport to and from the lodge (possibility to pick you up at Gap train station).
- Transport to go to the places of hike (carpooling possible).
- Drinks and extra expenses.
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation / interruption insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- La Radiaire lodge in Gap.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking