Ski touring in the Western Oberland
from 340 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I offer you a little-known ski touring tour above Gstaad in the western part of the Oberland.
On the program: beautiful skiing, beautiful slopes, comfortable huts... in short, a lot of fun!
D1: Drive to Gstaad / Lauenen.
Ascent to the Geltenhütte hut at 2000m (positive elevation: 800m).
D2: Crossing of the Mont Pucel (2900m, E+: 900m).
Night at the Audannes hut (2453m).
D3: Ascent of the Wildhorn (3247m, E+: 800m).
Night at the Wildhornhütte (2300m).
D4: Descent to Lenk (1200m) then lift to Bettelberg/Stubenpass and descent to Lauenen.
The price includes
- Supervision of the mountain guide
- The guide's fees and expenses
- Loan of security equipment if necessary
The price does not include
- Travel, transfers and lifts
- Accommodation in huts
- Search and rescue insurance valid in Switzerland
- Your personal equipment (skis, poles, boots, etc)
- In huts of the Swiss Alpine Club, guarded and heated