Bariloche via ferrata (Patagonia)
from 32 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Argentina's first via ferrata, the via ferrata "de la Virgen" in Bariloche in Patagonia runs along the banks of the Arroyo de la Virgen canyon while overlooking Moreno lake.
The route flirts with the Virgen and Basque waterfalls and crosses the canyon using three zip lines. The via ferrata allows, after more than 100 meters of ascent, to reach a small summit which offers an incredible view of the lakes and forests of the region.
- You'll be picked up at your hotel at 9am.
- After 35 minutes drive, we reach the estancia where the activity takes place, on the edge of Moreno lake.
- Technical briefing on the use of the equipment and safety instructions, then we start the ascent.
- Crossing footbridges, zip lines, horizontal or vertical parts, we end up reaching the top of the via ferrata where you enjoy tea, coffee, mate and a four quarter portion while contemplating the landscape.
- A very aerial zip line over a 30 meters waterfall allows you to end the route with an extraordinary photo.
- A short descent and we return to the foot of the mountain where the vehicles are waiting for us.
The price includes
- Return transfer from the centre of Bariloche to the via ferrata.
- Supervision by the via ferrata instructor.
- Technical equipment (helmet, harness, lanyard).
- Snacking (hot or cold drinks depending on the season and snacks).
The price does not include
- Good quality shoes that are necessary.
- No photo service is offered.
- Attachments for hair and possibly for glasses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking