Trou Blanc canyon (Salazie, Réunion Island)
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of Trou Blanc is a must in Reunion Island. It is very playful and aquatic and allows you to slide in all directions in a beautiful setting! Not to be missed!
Even the approach walk is magnificent, with a view of the Piton des Neiges from the cirque of Salazie where the canyon is located.
There is no major difficulty in this canyon apart from its aquatic character, so you have to be comfortable in the water.
The Trou Blanc canyon is accessible to teenagers from 14 years old (age is given as an indication), the main thing is to be motivated, at ease in the water and with a minimum of sporting ability.
Discount for groups of 6 or more people: 70€/pers.
- Appointment at 8am in Hell Bourg, return between 2pm and 4pm.
- 30 min approach walk and 15 min return walk.
- Bring your sandwich and a bottle of water.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment: neoprene suit (pants, jacket, socks), helmet, harness.
No payment by credit card, payment will be made directly to the instructor by check or cash
The price does not include
- Transport (you must have your vehicle to go on site).
- Many options in Hell Bourg.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking