Rio Sourd initiation canyon (Die, Drôme, South Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for the descent of the Rio Sourd canyon, located in the Diois (South Vercors )!
After a small ½ hour walk that allows you to admire the Gats gorges, the departure of the canyon plunges you into the most typical narrow part of the Diois.
The Rio Sourd is ideal for those who wish to discover abseiling by letting themselves slide on a rope in complete safety. It's a descent without difficulty to be done with family or friends!
- The Rio Sourd canyon is located on the border of Isère and Drôme, in the region of Die (about 1h30 drive from Grenoble and 1h from Valence).
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 30 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking