Dynamic and aquatic canyon of Le Claps (Die, Drôme)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Claps canyon, called "Le saut de la Drôme", is a very playful canyon located in the South Vercors / Diois.
To bounce from one jump to the next, to let yourself slide on small watered rappels, to lengthen a few brews, to crawl under hidden rocks and to take off on a tyro-splash, it will offer you a dynamic ½ day in the heart of a magnificent site.
- The Claps canyon is located in the Drôme, next to Die (1h30 from Grenoble and 1h from Valence).
- Departure : 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Return walk: 10 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking