Comane canyon (Die, Drôme, South Vercors)
from 35 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Comane canyon, located in the South Vercors / Diois, offers a very playful aquatic hike for all ages.
Jumps, slides, surprise cavern and tyro-splash are on the program without moderation. You will experience a ½ day of watered fun in family or with friends, in an exceptional environment.
This aquatic hike is accessible from 7 years old.
- The Comane canyon is located in Drôme, close to Die (about 1h30 drive from Grenoble and 1h from Valence).
- Departure : 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Return walk: 10 minutes.
- Duration: 2h30.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking