Léoncel discovery canyon (Vercors, Drôme)
from 60 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Léoncel canyon, located in South Vercors / Drôme, will allow you to discover all the tricks of canyoning: abseiling down a slide, jumping in loops of varying heights and playing hide and seek in secret corners.
All this is punctuated by a snack break on a dry rock. A canyon full of generosity awaits you, for a happy day full of activities!
- The Léoncel canyon is located on the border of Isère and Drôme, close to Saint-Jean-de-Royans (about 1 hour drive from Grenoble and 30 minutes from Valence).
- Departure: 10am.
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 2h30 in the morning, 2h30 in the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking