Aquatic and sports canyon of Les Écouges (Vercors)
from 60 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The canyon of Les Écouges is an aquatic treasure of Vercors, in one of its remarkable sites.
Well seated in the harnesses, you will descend beautiful abseils, and, on its well sculpted waterfalls, you will make big jumps, you will slide and twist on its toboggans. A very nice cocktail of adventure awaits you!
Come and discover one of the one hundred most beautiful canyons in France!
- The Écouges canyon is located in Isère, close to Grenoble.
- Departure : 10am.
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Return walk: 30 minutes.
- Duration: 3 in the morning and 2h30 in the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
- Canyoning backpack.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking