Les Écouges aquatic and sports canyon (Vercors)
from 60 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Écouges canyon is an aquatic treasure of the Vercors massif, in one of its more remarkable sites.
Well seated in the harnesses, you will descend beautiful abseils, and, on its well sculpted waterfalls, you will make big jumps, you will slide and twist on its toboggans. A very nice cocktail of adventure awaits you!
Come and discover one of the one hundred most beautiful canyons in France!
- The Écouges canyon is located in Isère, close to Grenoble, in Saint-Gervais-en-Isère.
- Departure: 10am.
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Return walk: 30 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours in the morning and 2h30 in the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
- Canyoning backpack.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed