"Moules Marinières" canyon (Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Moules Marinières canyon, located in Vercors, offers a whole range of activities.
On the programme: jumps to make waves, abseiling to stretch the ropes, and after sliding on smaller ones, heading for the final big slide.
In short, this is the perfect canyon to test all the canyoning techniques and spend a half day of fun!
- The Moules Marinières canyon is located 30 minutes from Grenoble and 15 minutes from the highway, close to Gresse-en-Vercors.
- Departure : 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking