Easy ski touring raid in the Queyras (Hautes-Alpes)
from 216 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and discover (or rediscover) the magnificent Queyras massif during this beautiful initiation to ski touring raids with little autonomy.
During these three days taking place in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, you will be in total immersion in the mountains thanks to the nights spent in refuge. Close to the Italian border, you will flirt with the 3000 meters of altitude for a wild and pleasant skiing.
The starting point of this itinerary is Saint-Véran, the highest town in Europe and one of the most beautiful villages in France!
This raid can also be an opportunity to improve your ski touring skills by addressing or deepening the following points:
- Optimization of the ski touring climbing technique.
- Advice on descents according to the type of snow encountered (powdery snow, windy snow, etc.).
- Use of safety equipment with practical workshops (avalanche victim research, efficient shoveling, organization of a rescue, etc.).
- Notions of nivology and outing preparation.
D1: Freeride skiing in Saint-Véran.
After a fun day enjoying the resort and its off-piste skiing, we will go in the afternoon to the refuge de la Blanche where we will spend the night.
It is also possible to plan an accomodation in altitude, at the astronomical observatory located under the summit of the Pic de Château Renard, 2930 meters above sea level.
D2: Ski touring crossing.
From the refuge de la Blanche we will switch to the refuge Agnel where we will spend the night.
High mountain atmosphere and breathtaking landscapes are on the program of this day.
D3: Ski touring loop.
Direction the Italian border before returning to the valley, in the small village of Molines-en-Queyras.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- Loan of the safety kit (avalanche beacon / shovel / probe) for 2 people (charged rental for the other participants).
- The price is 1290€ for the3 days, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6 persons).
The price does not include
- Half-board accomodation.
- Ski pass if needed.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking