Langevin canyon (Réunion Island)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The descent of the Langevin river is perfect for an introduction to canyoning, with a breathtaking view of the famous Grand Galet waterfall, one of the most beautiful of the Réunion Island. It's an easy course in a beautiful landscape, ideal for a family activity or to bring friends who are not too reckless! Its accessibility makes it a perfect canyon to start in activity on the Réunion Island
Optional for the most motivated, it is also possible to descend the waterfall of Grand Galet (90m high), which gives a very vertiginous entry to the route (unlike the classic course which is rather aquatic) and allows to learn the technique of abseiling. Sensations guaranteed!
Classic course (accessible from 8 years old): 55 €/pers or 50 €/pers for a group already made up of at least 6 people.
Descent of the Grand Galet waterfall followed by the classic route of the Langevin river: 85 €/pers or 75 €/pers for a group already made up of at least 6 people.
- Appointment at 9am in Langevin (8am for the Grand Galet waterfall).
- 5 min approach walk and 5 min return walk.
- Return scheduled around 1pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment : neoprene suit (pants, jacket, socks), helmet, harness.
No payment by credit card, payment will be made directly to the instructor by check or cash.
The price does not include
- Transport (you must have your vehicle to go on site).
- Many options in the south part of the island.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking