Hiking-bivouac: the smugglers of Beaufortain (Savoie)
Duration : 3 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : good hiker
from 173 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a 3-day trek with bivouac in Savoie, in the heart of the Haut Beaufortain massif, to discover secret passages, mythical passes and sumptuous lakes with a thousand lights.
In this massif located between those of the Mont-Blanc and the Vanoise, you will go for an itinerary in total autonomy, with two nights in a bivouac on the edge of lake.
You will be able to admire the spectacular and slender Pierra Menta, the emblematic summit of the Beaufortain, and you may have the chance to observe ibex and other horned animals.
You will carry your personal belongings, as well as your bivouac (light tent, sleeping bag, pad) during the 3 days of hiking.
If the schedulded dates do not suit you, do not hesitate to propose yours.
And if you like trekking, I propose other magnificent itineraries in Savoie:
- five days around the Pointe de l'Echelle and the Dolomites of Savoie,
- four days of trekking of the high summits of Vanoise,
- four days around the Aiguille du Fruit in Vanoise with bivouacs.
Contact me for more details on the exact itinerary, daily altitude differences and bivouac sites.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point near Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
- Bivouac equipment (ask me if you miss something).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In tent.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking