Versoud canyon (Vercors, Isère)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Versoud torrent which descends from the Vercors massif offers you a canyon full of discoveries, several slides, progressive jumps to be redone, abseils over turquoise blue pools, connected by water walk sections.
You will experience a canyoning ½ day full of freshness, with family or friends. It is also an initiation canyon well adapted to young people. You will have a progressive learning of abseiling on rope.
In short, a small pearl in the Vercors setting.
- The Versoud canyon is located 30 minutes from Grenoble and 15 minutes from the highway, near Tullins.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Rates: 45€ / person, 40€ from 5 people.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking