Furon Canyon, upstream part (Grenoble, Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The upstream part of the Furon canyon offers a decrescendo of jumps, which you can choose to slide more gently on an abseiling rope, slides, zip line and secret passages. You will also be able to practise a progressive learning of abseiling on a rope.
You will spend a ½ day of aquatic canyoning, very original in the shades of the Vercors at the gates of Grenoble.
Go for it !
- The Furon canyon, upstream part, is located 20 minutes from Grenoble above Sassenage.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Rates: 45€ / person, 40€ from 5 people.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking