Infernet canyon (Chartreuse, Grenoble)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The spectacular entrance of the Infernet canyon, located in the Chartreuse massif, will not let you indifferent!
A torrent of small jumps, watered abseils and slides of all kinds will follow. Its turquoise basins and its cavernous passage characterize its originality, and offer you a half day of great fun.
Dark side atmosphere guaranteed!
- The Infernet canyon is located 15 minutes from Grenoble.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 30 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Rates: 45€ / person, 40€ from 5 people.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking