Alloix canyon (Chartreuse, Isère)
from 60 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Alloix canyon in Chartreuse offers you actions and sensations, on a course with vertiginous waterfalls which are part of the jewels of the aerial canyons of the Grenoble region.
On the program: beautiful basins at the foot of superb waterfalls, and let yourself slide down on abseiling ropes, for a very lively moment, in an active canyon that allows everyone to treat themselves to freshness and sensations.
In short: a canyon for those who want to go a little further in canyoning!
- The Alloix canyon is located 30 minutes from Grenoble or Chambéry, in the Grésivaudan valley.
- Departure: 10am.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Rates: 65€ / person, 60€ from 5 people.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking