Furon canyon, downstream part (Grenoble, Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The downstream part of the Furon canyon offers you a water route at ½ day, in sculpted rocks, with funny slides, jumps and small abseils, in a site full of caving stories. All this only a few minutes only from Grenoble in the Vercors massif.
It's a tailor-made canyoning route for maximum pleasure and progressive learning of abseiling down.
- The Furon canyon is located 10 minutes from Grenoble and 10 minutes from the highway, in Sassenage.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking