Grenant canyon (Chartreuse, Savoie)
from 40 € / p. 1 personInfos & Booking
The Grenant canyon is a superbly sculpted torrent, between gorges and caves, located in Savoie in the Chartreuse massif.
Smooth slides, rocks to jump, pools to swim, abseils to hang on to, and small paths to walk: everything is there to delight you during a canyoning half day with your family or friends. It can also be an opportunity to learn how to abseil progressively.
And you won't soon forget your time in the cave!
- The Grenant canyon is located 15 minutes from Aiguebelette Lake and 10 minutes from the highway Lyon-Chambéry.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon).
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Return walk: 5 minutes.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Rates: 45€ / person, 40€ from 5 people.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- All the individual equipment necessary for the canyoning activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, double lanyard, descender, helmet).
- All the technical equipment for a safe progression.
The price does not include
- A pair of sports or walking shoes.
- Swimming suit and towel.
- Bring an individual bottle of water (0,5l) and a small snack.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking