Hiking with donkeys in Luc-en-Diois (Drôme, Vercors)
from 17 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Take time to meet the donkeys, pick their hooves, brush them, pack them and learn how to guide them. Tonton, Patapon, Flora and Déesse like to walk along the Drôme river and take you to visit the waterfall of Luc-en-Diois.
To the gentle rhythm of the donkeys carrying the day's belongings on their packsaddles, let's discover the coolness of a small secret valley in the South of the Vercors massif, where a charming stream flows. Then, let's climb a little bit to discover the small village of Luc-en-Diois.
Possibility to rent donkeys without a guide.
Appointment in Luc-en-Diois in the morning, time and place to be defined by phone.
The price includes
- The donkey ride.
- Supervision by the local mountain leader.
- Prices: adult 27€, child up to 12 years old: 17€.
- Hiring of a donkey without a guide:
- ½ day: 50€.
- day: 60€.
- 2 days: 120€.
- from 3 days: 55€ / day.
The price does not include
- Lunchtime picnic.
- You won't be able to take the donkeys with you at the end of the day!
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- If needed, visit Luc-en-Diois' website.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking