Mushroom picking in Vercors
from 30 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by a day of mushroom picking around Villard-de-Lans on the Vercors plateau, about 1 hour's drive from Grenoble or Valence.
This day will be an opportunity for me to share with you my knowledge and advice on how to find the best spots and select and pick only edible mushrooms.
I propose here the simplest formula: only the supervision is provided.
Other departures are possible every Sunday during September and October on request and for groups. There may also be possibilities during the week.
- Appointment at 9am in Villard-de-Lans: we will go hiking in the forest to discover our mycological heritage.
- 3 hours walk in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.
- Bring good hiking shoes and 1 liter of water per person.
- Return around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to the departure of the hike.
- Possibility of accommodation at the lodge La Moraine.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking