Climbing & via ferrata course for teens in Tarentaise (Savoie)
from 250 € / p. from 3 to 7 personsInfos & Booking
Do you want to teach your children how to climb or simply to please them? This course taking place in Savoie in the Tarentaise valley is made for them! It is specifically aimed at teenagers between 10 and 14 years old.
Every day from 9am to 5pm we leave to enjoy and learn safety and climbing techniques.
Appointments are in Moutiers and Aigueblanche.
- D1: Climbing in Champagny-en-Vanoise.
- D2: Via ferrata of Aussois.
- D3: Climbing and abseiling techniques in Naves.
- D4: Climbing in Pralognan.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of safety equipment (harness, helmet, belay device, via ferrata lanyards with shock absorber, ropes, etc.).
- Transport from Moutiers and Aigueblanche.
The price does not include
- Your personal insurance.
- Climbing shoes, although I could lend some.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking