Hiking in the Hautes-Alpes vineyards
from 12 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Since Roman times, there has been a vineyard in the Hautes-Alpes which produces mountain wines. It is this atypical vineyard, located in the valleys of the Avance and Durance rivers, that I invite you to discover by taking part in a hike without technical difficulties.
As a mountain leader living in Valserres in the heart of this area, my practice in all the work related to the vine and the wine in all seasons allows me to be a mediator and a passer of knowledge of the actors of the sector and their know-how.
- P.G.I. (Protected Geographical Indication).
- Characteristics of the grape varieties, obtaining and production.
- Cultivation methods, reasoned control without chemical weeding.
- Pruning and maintenance.
- History of techniques and men.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- The visit of the cooperative cellar.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking