Ski touring in Vanoise (Savoie)
from 144 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Skiing is possible in a site where there are no ski lifts, starting from an authentic place... with ski touring equipment.
More accessible than you might think, ski touring gives you privileged access to a wild and still preserved mountain.
In the Tarentaise valley and in the heart of Vanoise, you will discover the hamlet of Beaune (1332m) which is perfect for the practice of our winter sports in a peaceful mode and where, fortunately, the Saint-Michel 1650 ski resort project never grew up.
The immensity of the slopes gives us a wide choice of options and the star-shaped outings will take you to the passes that separate the valleys of Tarentaise and Maurienne.
The Vallée Étroite Pass is one of them, and there will be plenty of time to answer all the questions you may have about mountain activities.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- Loan of the transceiver/shovel/probe safety kit for 2 people (rental charged for the others).
- The price is 860€ for the 2 day, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6).
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Le Shantöné lodge in Beaune.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking