Ski touring in Vanoise (Savoie)
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Skiing is possible in a site where there are no ski lifts, starting from an authentic place... with ski touring equipment.
More accessible than you might think, ski touring gives you privileged access to a wild and still preserved mountain.
This is what I propose to you during these two days in the Maurienne valley and in the heart of Vanoise, you will discover the hamlet of Beaune (at 1332 meters of altitude) which is perfect for the practice of our winter sports in a peaceful mode and where, fortunately, the Saint-Michel 1650 ski resort project never grew up.
Throughout the winter I also propose other similar outings:
The immensity of the slopes gives us a wide choice of options and the star-shaped outings will take you to the passes that separate the valleys of Tarentaise and Maurienne.
The Vallée Étroite Pass is one of them, and there will be plenty of time to answer all the questions you may have about mountain activities.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- The price is 900€ for the 2 days, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Beaune, beetwen Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne and Modane, about one jour drive from Chambéry or Albertville.
- Accomodation and catering.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Le Shantoné lodge in Beaune.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking