First ski touring tracks in Oisans (Isère)
Duration : 2 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : from intermediate to off piste expert
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
In the mountains of Oisans in Isère, at the end of the road leading to the Emparis plateau is the authentic village of Besse-en-Oisans (at an altitude of 1550 meters) surrounded by alpine pastures and breathtaking scenery.
It is the perfect place for peaceful ski touring or snowshoeing! And it is here that I will make you discover these two beautiful winter activities.
Throughout the winter I also propose to introduce you to ski touring for the day, in the Beaufortain massif.
D1: Climb and ski on the Quarlie (2322m).
Initiation outing by definition, the summit of the Quarlie is the unmissable destination in the area.
D2 : Ski touring.
Second initiation outing if needed or classic outing to end your stay.
We will prepare the outing together and we will decide on the destination according to the snow conditions, the weather, the group, etc.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- The price is 600€ for the 2 days, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Besse-en-Oisans, one hour and fifteen minutes drive from Grenoble or Birançon.
- Accommodation and catering.
- The necessary equipment for ski touring or snowshoeing.
Rental / purchase possible at Barthélemy ski in Grenoble.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Le Sarret lodge in Besse-en-Oisans.
- Pic du Mas de la Grave refuge.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking