Multi pitch climbing route in the Verdon gorges
from 65 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Do you feel like spending a day suspended and full of verticality?
Come and discover fabulous multi pitch climbing routes in the Verdon gorges.
I will supervise you in complete safety according to your request, from the easy multi pitch oute for initiation and learning rope handling, to more difficult routes of your choice in the area that tempts you the most.
I will also be able to guide you on famous routes such as L'offre or La demande, Ula, Pichenibule or les Rideaux de Gwendal. All of them are historical monuments of climbing in the grand canyon, as classy for the beauty of the pitches as for the vertiginous atmosphere they offer.
The list is long, nature offers you a wide range of climbs, I let you make your choice!
This service is intended for the initiated public (level 5b minimum) or for those who want to improve their skills.
Contact me for more information on the choice of routes according to your level.
- Meet at 9am at La Palud-sur-Verdon.
- Briefing on the multi pitch route.
- Briefing on abseiling and handlings.
- Climb of the multi pitch route.
- Debriefing at the end of the day.
- Return to La Palud-sur-Verdon around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment (except climbing shoes).
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person||260€||130€||87€||65€|
The price does not include
- Snack and meals for the day.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking