Multi pitch climbing route in the Calanques
from 65 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Do you feel like spenfing a day suspended above the sea and full of verticality?
Come and discover fabulous climbing routes in the Calanques Natural Park.
Between Marseille and Cassis, I will supervise you in complete safety according to your request, from the easy multi pitch route for initiation and handlings learning, to more difficult routes of your choice on the site that tempts you the most.
I will also be able to guide you on renowned routes such as the Traversée sans retour which will mix climbing and aquatic atmosphere with breathtaking scenery and perhaps dolphins if we are lucky! Or we can climb the highest wall of the Calanques massif, at the cliff of the Grande Candelle via the Arête de Marseille route.
The list is long, nature offers you a wide range of climbs, I let you make your choice!
This service is intended for everyone (beginners or advanced), and for those who want to improve their skills.
Contact me for more information on the choice of routes according to your level.
- Meet at 9am at the chosen Calanque.
- Briefing on the multi pitch route.
- Briefing on abseiling and handlings.
- Climb of the multi pitch route.
- Debriefing at the end of the day.
- Return to the car park around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment (except climbing shoes).
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person||260€||130€||87€||65€|
The price does not include
- Snack and meals for the day.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking