Climbing initiation in Provence
from 30 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Treat yourself to a day or half day of initiation to climbing on a natural site or indoors.
The session will be dedicated to learning the basics of safety and climbing techniques: discovery of the activity, familiarisation with the equipment.
Alone or in a group, I will adapt the session to your expectations and needs with the aim of helping you to practice independently.
Places of practice: all the cliffs of the PACA region (Verdon, Sainte-Victoire, Calanques, Buoux...) and all the climbing halls in the Aix/Marseille area (Climb Up, Altissomo, Arkose).
Prices: 120€ for half a day, 240€ for a full day, to be divided by the number of participants.
Equipment will be provided during the session for a group of up to 8 people.
- Full day (9am-5pm) or half day (4h session) of initiation to climbing.
- Discovery of the equipment and the basic safety techniques.
- Discovery of the techniques of evolution on the cliff.
- Belay technique.
- Completion of several climbing routes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment.
The price does not include
- Snack and meals for the day.
Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking