Multi pitch route climbing course in the Verdon
from 260 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a 4-day climbing course of multi pitch routes in the Verdon gorges. There, the landscapes are splendid and the climbing is mythical.
At the end of the course you will know :
- how to manage your climbing equipment,
- build a belay,
- to belay a second and a leader,
- climbing as a fixed and reversible leader,
- install and descent an abseil,
- use a guide book and manage a route.
This course is intended for people who are :
- Autonomous in a sports site with a minimum level of 5b (know how to belay and get roped).
- Already initiated to the multi pitch routes and wishing to improve and gain in autonomy, or to climb slightly more difficult routes.
Accommodation: many possibilities are available in La Palud-sur-Verdon (campsites, lodges, Airbnb). Accommodation is at your own expense.
This course is for 1 to 4 people.
You will need to bring your own climbing equipment (clilbing shoes, harness).
I provide the multi pitch route climbing equipment (ropes, slings, belay system, quickdraws, carabiners).
D1: Learning or revision, and practice of multi pitch route handlings and abseil manipulations on a sports site.
D2 to D4: Climbing on multi pitch routes, each day in a different area.
The choice of routes will be made according to the objectives, levels, knowledge and mastery of the participants. We will start the day at 9am and finish around 5pm.
Night in portaledge option (+ 260€) :
D3 and D4: drop off the equipment in the middle of the multi pitch route, abseil down to the start of the route, climb of the first half of the route, meal and night on the portaledge, climb of the second half of the route the next day (D4).
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Climbing equipment.
- On-site trips if necessary.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person||1040€||520€||347€||260€|
The price does not include
- Transport to get to La Palud-sur-Verdon.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a campsite or lodge, according to your preferences.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking